Poznań Game Arena is the largest entertainment and multimedia trade fair in Central-Eastern Europe. Every year, the event attracts significant media attention. PGA is covered by leading general-interest channels as well as major industry platforms.
The application process has begun
Journalists and online creators interested in participating in this year's edition of Poznań Game Arena can now submit their applications through the press.mtp.pl website. To submit an accreditation request:
- Go to the website press.mtp.pl
- Create your individual account. Remember to attach links or scans of your publications
- Once your account is verified by the Press Center of Grupa MTP, you will be notified via email
- Choose the events that interest you and accredit yourself
- When your application is reviewed, you will receive an email notification. Attached to the email, you will find a ticket in PDF format
- During the application verification process, you may be asked to submit additional materials that will aid in the assessment of your request
- Remember to print your accreditation and bring the printout with you to the MTP Expo grounds
Key organizational information
- Accreditation DOES NOT grant access to the parking of MTP Expo.
- Accreditation allows for a single entry on each day of the trade fair
- In exceptional circumstances, re-entry to the PGA zone is possible (details outlined in the accreditation regulations)
Accreditation applications can be submitted until October 5, 2023, by 10:00 AM.